Craft Fair Guidelines & Instructions
- Promises extensive publicity
- Will accept only items that are not offensive to Christians
- Will supply table(s) and two chairs per space reserved
- Will begin set up at 3 pm. Please go to the drop/off pick up area at the end of the Melody Hill Rd. entrance to church property.
- The gym doors are on the end of the building.
(St. Philip The Apostle Parish and Craft Fair Committee members will not be responsible for any merchandise set up by the crafter)
- Will lock the gym doors fifteen minutes after the close of the carnival each day
- Will arrange for a committee member to watch your table if you need a break
- Will send out confirmation letters within one week of your contract being received
- Will provide space on a first come – first serve basis
- Must have tables covered on three sides to hide storage boxes
- Will stay within their assigned space unless prior arrangements are made
- Requesting electricity must supply their own extension cords
- Will not apply tape or anything else to the walls
- Will be asked to remove offensive items
- Will not sell any homemade baked goods (i.e. cookies, cakes, pies, etc.)
- Must stay for the entire evening
- No displays in aisles or past your allotted space
- May have some retail vendors but will be limited to select vendors approved by Craft Fair Committee
The Craft Fair Committee reserves the right to make the final decision on the inclusion of crafters and the sale of specific goods or services.